terms and conditions
This agreement is in effect as of January 1st, 2020. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website, accessing and/or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, plans and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that: a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any claromedia.co employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CLARO MEDIA INC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
CLARO MEDIA INC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use https://www.claromedia.co only with permission of a parent or guardian. Plans are not recommended or intended for children or teenagers, and should only be used under the recommendation and supervision of a physician.
You agree to pay, and authorize CLARO MEDIA INC’s third party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your payment plan to use our Services or purchase our products. All fees are in US Dollars. CLARO MEDIA INC is not responsible for charges, bank fees, or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due.
All Testimonials found on claromedia.co and its affiliate sites represent the factual viewpoints of those who submitted them. Testimonialists were in no way coerced or encouraged to leave reviews that do not reflect their actual experiences. In some cases testimonials, whether positive or negative, may have been submitted in return for promotional materials.
Some testimonials posted here represent subjective information based on the perception and life experience of those who submitted the testimonial. We at claromedia.co in no way endorse these opinions as fact and encourage you to come up with your own opinion of our products as a direct result of your experiences and not those of another. If you believe that any of the information presented in testimonials found on this site to be false, please bring it to our attention. We strive to present you with the best and most accurate information possible and appreciate your help ensuring that it stays that way.
The experiences of others found on claromedia.co and its affiliate sites in no way reflect a guarantee of results. These testimonials represent individuals’ success but are in no way an example of the expected result for all individuals. Not all customers will achieve the same results as those found in personal testimonials on claromedia.co, such testimonials are viewed as exceptional successes and not to be mistaken for typical results.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Some pages on this Website may contain advertisements to associated products of external websites / links / supplements. While the Company may be compensated for such advertisement placing, the Company does not endorse or warrant any such products. You are fully responsible for researching such products on your own and determining if they are the right fit for you Many articles on this Website contain links to third-party websites. The Company does not endorse the content on any third-party website that this Website may link to and has no control over and is not responsible for the content on affiliated or advertised sites. The Website DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE! The Website does not provide medical advice, treatment or diagnosis of any issue, illness or disease. All content and educational material provided on this site and associate sites of the Company for educational and example purposes only. You are fully responsible for doing your own research and determining what is your best course of action. Always seek approval and advice from a physician, medical doctor or other qualified health professional before embarking on a new exercise regime, diet, supplement or similar protocol.
GENERAL PROHIBITIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USAGE
You agree that you will not: Access the membership area of the site corresponding to the claromedia.co for any of these purposes:
- Attempt to access another member’s account.
- Attempt to download content from the site through the use of any software, agent, or device (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the material made explicitly available to you via download.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements. ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content. vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Claro Media Inc or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Claro Media Inc will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply. All information stated on either the Personal Trainer Development Center and the claromedia.co is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU HEREBY WAIVE Claro Media Inc OF ALL POSSIBLE LIABILITY AND WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ALL MEDICAL, HEALTH, LIFESTYLE, AND NUTRITION ADVICE BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION FOUND OR INTERPRETED FROM THIS WEBSITE. Claro Media Inc does not provide information intended to be used by Minors or individuals with conditions that might be altered by changes in exercise or nutrition.
All content and materials available on claromedia.co, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Claro Media Inc, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Claro Media Inc.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Claro Media Inc or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Claro Media Inc content is not for resale.
Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Claro Media Inc and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Claro Media Inc or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. Any refunds issued will result in the revocation of your account access immediately and any files.
This website is controlled by Claro Media Inc from our offices located Ontario, Canada. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Ontario, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Ontario, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Canada or Ontario. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Claro Media Inc EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: Claro Media email@example.com